Research and Development
- Secure Genome Archiving and Communication System (Secure GACS) Enables Secure, Robust Genomic Data Accessibility for CDS
- Encapsulating the Complexity of Molecular Data with Standard FHIR Genomics Operations (APIs) so that Precision Medicine Solution Developers Can Focus on Building CDS Applications
- Participation in GenomeX that Can Help Innovate Clinical Trials Matching and Molecular Tumor Board
- Streamlining Genomics Data Integration with the Electronic Health Record
- Enabling Continuous Genomic Variant Reanalysis to Ensure Most Current Interpretation for CDS
- Bringing Pharmacogenomics CDS into Mainstream Clinical Practice
SMART-on-FHIR Apps to Address Social Determinants of Health
Social determinants of health (SDoH) and health equity (HE) concerns are key considerations in health care management but have been ineffectively addressed over the years. Elimu Informatics has been active in research and development of solutions that help healthcare delivery organizations effectively identify and address these needs.
At Elimu, our team's passion for health informatics extends beyond our project scope. Our experts actively engage in collaborative research endeavors, contributing to the broader health informatics community. This curated collection reflects our expertise, contributions, and the depth of our understanding in various health-related domains. Our team's research fuels the development of cutting-edge solutions, ensuring that our practices and technologies align with the latest advancements and industry standards.