Social Determinants of Health
Elimu offers a breadth of services related to SDOH solutions implementation for public health agencies, state health departments, healthcare delivery systems, and community-based organizations.
Learn more about how SDoH factors into our Research and Development:
For statewide registry programs we provide the following services:
- Translation of non-standard screening/assessment instruments into standardized representation
- Assistance with development of functional requirements and technical specifications (including appropriate incorporation of Gravity SDOH standards injected into all designs )
- Short-term to long-term phased implementation roadmap development
- Gravity SDOH Implementation Guide technical support
- Guidance with data flow between upstream sources data lakes/registries
Registry/Data Model Design
- Assistance with design of data lakes housing SDOH data inbound from multiple sources such as EMRs, HIEs, CBOs and patient self assessment screening instruments
- Liaison role to HL7 standards groups when needed (for changes to standards, clarifications, participation in the standards development process)
- Guidance with state reporting and outcomes analysis
- Guidance in adoption and incorporation of the HL7 FHIR Gravity SDOH standards optimized for your priority use cases and data flows
Elimu is perfectly positioned to provide these services because of our longstanding relationship and contributions to the Gravity Project and HL7. Elimu continues to also provide guidance and technical assistance for the Gravity pilots project and will leverage our wealth of experiences to help you succeed in your goals.